The admissions office of the KDI School are seeking candidates for 2015 Korean Government Scholarship Program (NIIED GKS-KGSP), which is a 3-year scholarship program sponsored by Ministry of Education in Korea.
Please see below for more information about the scholarship program and feel free to share this information with members of your association by circulating the attached application guideline and leaflet:
– Master of Public Policy (MPP)
– Master of Development Policy (MDP)
– Master of Public Management (MPM)
Duration: September, 2015 ~ August, 2018
– First Year: Korean language training
– Second and Third Year: Master’s degree program
Benefits: full tuition, monthly stipend, and round-trip airfare
Application Deadline: TBA by each embassy/consulate
How to Apply: Please read the attached application guideline for application requirements and forms. Applicants who are Korean adoptees should apply via a designated embassy/consulate as indicated in the guideline.
– Be citizens of designated countries whose parents are non-Korean citizens
– Hold a bachelor’s or an equivalent degree as of August 31, 2015
– Be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2015
– Be in good health, both physically and mentally
– Not have had enrolled in a university in Korea
– Have a GPA of at least 2.64/4.0, 2.8/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or grades of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution
– Meet NIIED’s candidate qualification indicated in the guideline.
Please feel free to contact us for further inquiries.
We look forward to welcoming outstanding candidates from your country.
KDI School of Public Policy and Management
15 Giljae-gil, Sejong, 339-007, South Korea
Phone: (Int’l) 82-44-550-1281 or 1220 ; (Korean) 82-44-550-1263 or 1220